File-based Automated Content Verifier System designed to automate the QC process in file based workflows.
Allows automated verification of the content structure, meta-data, AV parameters and quality.
Can be used at different stages in a typical content workflow. Download the Pulsar datasheet here
Broadcasters (TV, IPTV-VOD, OTT-VOD, Mobile, D-Cinema)
VOD and Streaming Media (iTunes, Netflix and more)
Content Creators/Authoring Houses
- Coverage - Wide coverage of formats and parameter checks
- High throughput - Up to four simultaneous stream analysis per unit. Can process 8-10 hrs. of broadcast SD content per hour
- Hot/Watch folders - Pulsar can automatically pick up jobs from predefined locations (Windowsfolders & FTP)
- Live hot folders - Analyze the content in a folder as the files are being copied
- Templates - Reusable templates and rules definition
- Content Post-processing - Options to move, delete or rename files
Track Layout - Custom content structure verification
- Scalable distributed architecture - Suited for large sized enterprise
- Easy Integration - Standard web-services API
- XML reporting - Completely customizable by using client specific style-sheets
- Rich job management - Pause, resume, cancel, prioritize and re-submit jobs
- Alerts - Configurable email alerts
- Optional Module, Pulsar Rapid - Automates sorting and checking of large quantities of incoming files to your facility
Checks and Formats
Video Quality including:
Black / Colored frames. Blockiness, Clipping. Brightness, Color Bars, Field Dominance, Luma/Chroma levels, Frame Drop, RGB Gamut, Freeze frames, Letter/Pillar box, Active Picture Aspect Ration, Full/Half line, Black Bar
Audio Quality including:
Silence, Mute, Loudness (R128), Peak, Drop, Tone, Phase Mismatch
H.364, MPEG-2, VC-1, IMX 30/50, D10, HDCAM, XDCAM, DV/DVCPro25, DV/DVCPro50, DV/DVCPro100/HD, AVC-Intra, DNxHD (VC-3), Apple ProRes
AES-3/LPCM, AC3, MPEG-1/2 (L1/2/3), Dolby-E, AAC, HE-AAC
MXF, GXF, LXF, QuickTime (MOV), MP4/3GPP, MPEG-2 TS, MPEG-2 PS, FLV, AVI, DPX, WMV, WAV, BWF, AIFF, Elementary Stream
Closed Captions (CEA-608/708)
GXF VANC, MPEG-2 User data (A/53, SCTE 20, GXF SD), MXF-VANC, H.264
Detection, Conformance and Logging.
- Simple, Automated Analysis. Intuitive and configurable interface with widest automation options (Win/FTP, Virtual, Live)
- Fast Analysis. Fastest content verifier system with high throughput.
- Speed per stream: MPEG-2 HD real-time; MPEG-2 SD 3-4 times real-time.
- Throughput: 3-4 hrs of MPEG-2 HD; 8-10 hrs of MPEG-2 SD content per hour.
- Four simultaneous streams
- Simple Templates. Generic templates. Applicable for all formats (auto-detected).
- Unrestricted Analysis. No restriction on number of streams; most parameter checks applicable for all supported formats.
- Detailed analysis for closed-captions & V-Chip. Detection, Conformance testing and logging for closed captions (MXF, GXF, TS, Elem). Detection and checking for V-Chip levels.
- Consistent. 24x7 consistent output with no dependency on individual skills.
- Superior Support & Responsiveness. We stand by our customers and respond quickly to their needs.